Welcome


Hi welcome to Cosplaycount.

This blog was made to help people with cosplaying. A lot of people are amazed at what people can do with a single thread and a needle but are not future seamstresses or designers. Or have enough funds to buy an incredible costume or cosplay online. This is why, Cosplaycount was made. It’s for everyone with skills, no skills or just learning skills. It’s also there to create something amazing without going broke. There are a lot of popular characters from all genres and looks that have costumes that you can buy their cloths from regular stores. This blog is to highlight that with diversity to everyone and the characters. It’s to encourage people to cosplay and enjoy the community as well as to create a supportive environment in which you can find ideas or inspiration from.

How it works?

Each month I will choose a character type from a certain genre and scale the encyclopedias, medias, and fanart to create top 10 list in which a person can create an easy cosplay from for men, women and kids.

Also if I do find a product or sales item that could be use in a cosplay I will post where and how much it is. I encourage you to send me in similar products or clothing items in which I will also post further. I also will give you full acknowledgement for the find or you can stay anonymous if you would like just tell me in your email. However due know that I will investigate these things to prove authenticity to them so no lying or fake facts please this is all about sharing. Thankyou.



Warning

Also, please be aware that I am limited by location and I don’t know everything in the world. I am in Australia therefore I am limited to the stores and fashion over here. However, I due frequently take glances at American brands and there websites. If you do send an email about a store or product in different place or your home I will still post it. As I stated before this is about diversity and sharing for all in a positive community. Which brings up another set of issues please no rudeness harassment, abuse or threats will ever be acceptable on this blog or emails I understand if you are having a bad day or problems but this is a place of positive energy and good advice. I will never allow disgraceful behaviour on or in it.

Another limitation is I understand women’s fashion more than men’s so if there is a misunderstanding on my part about this please contact me and I will fix it.

Further trouble is I may have difficulty in finding or diversifying the top 10 list I can only work with or find what has been released so far. If you do know a figure/character that is perfect for the top 10 I could add them in and re-shuffle or they may make the new list again all acknowledgements of this find will belong to you.



Well that’s it for now. If you wish to contact me head towards the contact me page for email. Have fun, be creative and enjoy.